Sunday, May 28, 2006

We'll Always Have Paris

Here is FFP at Square Boucicaut in Paris. It's near Bon Marché if that means anything to you Paris shoppers. This was our first day there after arrival and waiting for our room to be ready by visiting Brasserie Lipp (I had steak tartare and frites) and Cafe de Flore (the first of many coffees). After our room was ready we napped and showered and then walked around. In the evening we dined at a restaurant I'd always wanted to go to just to see inside: Le Petit Zinc. I'd photographed the outside many times. I had never heard anyone talk about eating there. But it turned out that they had darn good food. I had chilled fruit soup and shared a sea bass encrusted with something with FFP. We will always have Paris and there will always be food!

No comments: