Wednesday, January 03, 2007

More on Resolutions

It's funny about this whole resolution and self-evaluation thing: the old resolutions I dredged up will do just fine! That's sad! Although some things you do and just have to keep doing. Those are the hard ones.

My reflection in this shop window in our neighborhood is a suitable shot for this introspective mood. In fact, this shot would (with the addition of a little text) make a swell splash page for a real journal where I maintained everything and didn't lean on this swell blogging tool. Whatever.

Last time I mentioned that I'm recycling that 'lose five pounds' resolution. If I succeed I will weigh 158 or so. I didn't gain a lot over the holidays. That's good. FFP did gain, but he has already shed it, I think.

The next one on the list is 'drink more water.' I'm sitting here drinking V8. I don't drink enough water. I don't. Especially in the winter. I need to keep a bottle with me while I'm watching TV or something. This resolution is one that never gets old. You just have to keep it up.

No comments: