Sunday, November 02, 2008

Not Daily

Happy Day of the Dead (Dia de Los Meurtos). I didn't do a Visible Woman entry yesterday. I'm intentionally (or unintentionally, hard to say), not being a daily blogger here. Last year I signed up for National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) and tried to post every day in November. I'm not doing that this year. I'm keeping up with Austin Daily Photo. I may return to The Journal of Unintended Consequences but the material for that has been overwhelming lately. So many possible topics, so little time. Last year I also signed up for Holidailies, a wonderful portal run by my friends Jette and Chip. Somehow I don't think they will be doing it this year. If they did, though, I might sign up. Otherwise not daily. Not me, not so much. (If you write a blog I read daily, please keep it up. I like to find you every day. If you write a blog I read when you post, keep posting.)

I ran a better picture than this one on Austin Daily Photo today. It makes me laugh. Me and the devil skeleton. As one.

The days are slipping away. And I'm not keeping up. Not in the blogosphere. Not with my chores. Not with my reading. Not with my personal journal where I keep losing entire days. Certainly not with my Unwritten Works.

There is that extra hour they gave me this morning. But, I've wasted it, of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We never really decide definitely about Holidailies until halfway through December, when one of us says, "Hey, are we doing Holidailies this year?" and then we realize we still like planning it and putting it on. So I would not count it out, not by any means.

Linda Ball said...

I think you mean you decide middle of November. Decisions of moment seem to be eluding me, too.