Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fashion Choices

Not to leave you hanging, faithful readers, but here are some of the weekend's recycled fashion choices: On the right a sparkling top and my tuxedo pants and a sequined purse losing sequins that housed my camera for last night. On the left the tuxedo shirt, vest, bolo and cuff links I propose for tonight. Last night was my Cole Haan tuxedo pumps. Tonight it's not certain whether I'll have on jeans or the tuxedo pants (again). There will be no boots. If I wear the tuxedo pants, I'll wear the pumps again. If I wear jeans, I'll wear my black and chocolate spectators which sort of give a 'boot' look. Or so I say. No foreign laborers in clothing factories were harmed (further) in making these garments which were recycled entirely from my closet.

No comments: