Saturday, May 05, 2007

Where Have I Been?

We had to get home from our road trip. And then there was all the financial stuff that we had to take care of that we'd neglected. And we had to unpack, wash things up and restart the social life.

The picture is from the plaza at Taos. I took it because somewhere I think I have a 40-year-old picture of my family in the same spot. But I haven't found that.

The night after we arrived home we had a super wine tasting with friends. It included a '67, '78 and '82 La Tour. Also a Grand Cru Burgundy, champagne, steak and accompaniments. And general merriment.

I've recovered now from the trip and getting back into 'real' life. We are looking seriously at our downsizing and financing all the moving and carry costs of buying and selling. I'm trying to get back to exercise and tennis. I did go to the gym in our hotels four times which is a record for a week's trip, however. The gym at the Valley Ho in Scottsdale was one of the best gyms I've ever seen in a hotel/spa.

I know that the blogs/journals/whatever that I read need to post once in a while to hold my interest. That's what this is. A sort of heartbeat. I am here. I'll have something interesting to say (hrump) later.

No comments: