Sunday, December 31, 2006

Chip? Jette? Personally I'm a Little Worried

I guess I could e-mail. Or call. Or drive over there. Their house is between here and my Dad's.

But this is the Internet age so I'll just put this blog entry up and then post it to the Holidailies page which seems to be running on auto-pilot without them except (1) the portal cut didn't happen; and (2) they haven't updated their blogs. Sure the reader's panel has added some entries, the writing prompt has changed (automatically? probably...this is Chip we are talking about) and our posts are, of course, getting recorded. But where are our leaders?

One and two could be related, of course. Hard to cut yourself back to Holidailies at Home.

But I was wondering if they went off to see Jette's parents and aren't back or (horrors!) lost Internet connectivity.

Seriously, though, is anyone else a little concerned?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're here. I didn't do the portal cut because I was feeling nice (and lazy). We haven't posted because I've been sick and could only summon enough motivation to write my paid stuff, and Chip's been working on another project that's due. Also, I'm just being lazy. Didn't mean to cause any concern ... I suppose I really ought to post something now.

Linda Ball said...

Sorry you're sick but it's a good time to be lazy if possible!

Anonymous said...

Jette, I'm sorry you're sick - but glad it's not something much more serious!

Linda, thanks for asking this question. I was worried, too...but part of me figured that they were just going to let the final cut go until the end of the year, then sort everything/everyone out. Then, this morning, I woke up to a brown-out. Nothing like waiting 20 minutes for your coffee to be made to put a major kink in your day...