Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Comment Away



No need to have a blogger account to comment...just click here and comment away.

I'm just recycling a picture here and popping up to comment that it's important to understand what's important in life. Most of what really matters to us is covered up with little trivial things. It's like all our important stuff is covered with a pile of old newspapers. In my life, of course, it's exactly like that.

The picture was taken of the Uncommon Objects shop window on South Congress in Austin quite a while ago. As in years ago. Those guys do some great windows for pictures.

I sat through five hours of meetings today. Haven't been through anything like that since I worked I don't think. It was good to have some perspective.

And, as I said, no need to have a blog. Just comment here.

No comments: