Monday, May 01, 2006

Rambling


Ah, yes. This is one of my rather large and scattered shop window picture collection. Fortunately it's mostly pixelated. The collection that is.

I'm feeling low. Well, maybe not low. Maybe medium. I'm not always like that.

I can't really decide if I want to blog. If I want to give advice on finances. Ha. Or downsizing. Laugh out loud. Or reveal and revel in my life. I did a daily journal for so long, actually making an entry almost every day for years. Making up online journal rules and breaking them.

I never developed a following like Rob. He brought his readers from his regular journal to the Blog mostly intact I'd say. I respect the few readers I had, don't get me wrong. Especially the one or two who didn't know me in real life. I just don't think I really have ever had a following to think about.

I'm keeping a journal of sorts on my computer for my own consumption. I scribble on scraps of paper and in notebooks. I used to do it because I thought I might come up with great thoughts or at least revelations through the act of writing. Now I do it in the spirit of that movie Memento. Because otherwise I can't remember. Can't remember what to buy at the grocery store or where I was last Thursday.

So, maybe I'll blog away. Occasionally update viswoman also...even though the dates and times and links seem increasingly difficult and unnecessary given this blogging tool.

One thing, though. I have endless shop window pictures with which to entertain. And the only two comments I got seemed to appreciate those. Because really...who wants advice on finances, getting rid of junk? Who wants to hear what's making me sad?(I do realize you have to sign up to comment here. Feel free to go to viswoman and comment. No sign up necessary.)

Well it's time to go take my dad to yet another doctor's visit and help him take care of some other stuff. My exciting life.

No comments: