Sunday, May 28, 2006

Shop Windows - The Paris Edition

I mentioned in an earlier post that I had modest goals for my trip to Paris which included adding to my shop window picture collection. I did come home with quite a pile of them including this one where you can see FFP and even camera girl if you try hard enough, not to mention the typical Paris buildings across the way reflected in the oh so pink background. I believe this was a Bon Marché window in honor of Mother's Day. I think maybe there were baby animals or something in all the displays. Or not. But, of course, I loved the flamingo theme and the vibrant pink of the whole thing. Good as anything I ever got in South Austin. Most of my other shop shots will look a little more Parisian. And hey, I did eat. And drink. And catch some museums.

No comments: